2018 Museum Presenting Sponsor
Download the Museum’s Sponsorship Package
The Museum Presenting Sponsor Program offers you an elite opportunity to invest in the Western legacy promoted year-round by the Cheyenne Frontier Days™ Old West Museum. We offer opportunities to support and promote the Western legacy of Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne history, and Western values presented through arts and cultural education.
With an annual sponsorship of $50,000, the Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum is offering a public naming opportunity—the first of its kind for the Museum. The CFD Old West Museum Presenting Sponsor would be acknowledged on the Museum building, through all press, web, and print material, as well as public accolades at every event during 2019.
The Presenting Sponsor hosts a wide array of arts, history, and educational opportunities at the Museum; allowing for the continued influence of our institution and the beloved history of the Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo, in the community, and beyond.
- Presenting Sponsor of the Museu, recognized on the exterior of the Museum, annually
- Year-Round recognition on the website, galleries, Title recognition on all event print & press material, as well as article recognition in our Quarterly Digital Magazine Stageline.
- Personalized Museum Tour with the Curators and Executive Director
- Original Piece of CFD Western Art, of your choice, up to a $2,000 value
- Annual Grand Entry Museum Membership
- 20 tickets for each annual event with preferred sections or tables — Western Spirit Art Show and Sale, CFD Western Art Show Shotgun Preview & Opening Night Reception, CFD Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, and the Annual Gala
- Private Reception in the CFD Western Art Show from 6-8pm during Cheyenne Frontier Days. Hosted bar and heavy appetizers included for up to 50 attendees
- Rodeo Box and 10 Night Show tickets on corresponding day (Rodeo Boxes are first come first serve, accommodations will be made in the event that a box is unavailable)
- A private Art Uncork’d for 12 (the Museum’s cocktail hour adult art education program) or 4 Kid’s Camp Registrations (or scholarships)
- 8×8 Legacy Brick as a permanent feature in front of the Museum