Download the Museum’s Sponsorship Packages
The Museum Presenting Sponsor Program offers you an elite opportunity to invest in the Western legacy promoted year-round by the Cheyenne Frontier Days™ Old West Museum. We offer opportunities to support and promote the Western legacy of Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne history, and Western values presented through arts and cultural education.
With an annual sponsorship of $50,000, the Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum is offering a public naming opportunity—the first of its kind for the Museum. The CFD Old West Museum Presenting Sponsor would be acknowledged on the Museum building, through all press, web, and print material, as well as public accolades at every event during 2020.
The Presenting Sponsor hosts a wide array of arts, history, and educational opportunities at the Museum; allowing for the continued influence of our institution and the beloved history of the Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo, in the community, and beyond.
- 12 month continuous recognition on the exterior of the Museum
- Logo recognition on website, social media, galleries, on all event print & press material, Museum’s
Wall of Honor, and recognition in our quarterly digital magazine, the Stageline
- Private tour with Museum’s curators and executive director
- Original piece of art from the CFD Invitational Western Art Show & Sale of your choice
- Annual Grand Entry Museum Membership
- 20 tickets for each annual event with preferred sections or tables—Western Spirit Juried Art
Show & Sale, CFD Invitational Western Art Show Shotgun Preview & Opening Night Reception,
CFD Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, and the Carriage Ball
- Private reception in the CFD Invitational Western Art Show from 6 to 8pm during Cheyenne
Frontier Days. Hosted bar and heavy hors d’oeuvres included for up to 50 attendees
- Rodeo Box and 10 Night show tickets on corresponding day (Rodeo Boxes are first come first
serve, accommodations will be made in the event that a box is unavailable)
- A private Art Uncork’d for 12 (the Museum’s cocktail hour & adult art education program) or 4
Kid’s Camp Registrations (or scholarships)
- 8×8 Legacy Brick as a permanent feature in front of the Museum