CFD Old West Museum’s Boogie Nights at the Carnival
What: CFD Old West Museum’s Boogie Nights at the Carnival
Where: Radisson Cheyenne – 204 W. Fox Farm Rd, Cheyenne, WY 82007
When: Saturday, October 15, 2016
Time: 6 p.m.
Info: The Cheyenne Frontier Days™ Old West Museum invites you to our annual Carriage Ball on Saturday, October 15, 2016. This year’s theme is the Boogie Nights at the Carnival.
Step right up…to the CFD Old West Museum’s annual gala: Boogie Nights at the Carnival! Be amazed as the Radisson Cheyenne is turned into a 1970’s carnival midway! Try your hand at vintage carnival games, compete in the costume and disco dance contests as you groove into the night to the sounds of the band Boogie Machine! Save the date and join us for the biggest party on the block!
The Boogie Nights at the Carnival is the Museum’s annual gala and all proceeds benefit the Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum.
What do the proceeds support?
- Cultural programs highlighting Cheyenne’s vibrant history.
- Preservation of our collections including textiles and carriages.
- New and exciting exhibits including: the ever-changing and continually updated Cheyenne Frontier Days History Exhibit.
- Education programs customized to Cheyenne’s local school children.
- Museum programming through the calendar year including workshops, seminars and summer camps.
- Visiting and temporary exhibits at the museum, like the Imprinting the West, Manifest Destiny Real & Imagined featuring 48 hand colored lithographs depicting Westward Expansion in the late 1700 hundreds.
Tables and sponsorship opportunities available. Seating is limited. Advance reservations required.
**For more information or reservations call (307)778-7290 or visit us online at www.oldwestmuseum.org.**