ASSISTANT BOX OFFICE MANAGER
REPORTS TO: BOX OFFICE MANAGER
Cheyenne Frontier Days is accepting applications for a full-time Assistant Box Office Manager. The Assistant Box Office Manager will assist in the day-to-day operations of the Cheyenne Frontier Days Ticket Office. This person is responsible for daily reconciliation and reporting, oversees the group sales program and works closely with the Box Office Manager to maintain all season ticket accounts.
Qualified candidates should have a basic understanding of Cheyenne Frontier Days, excellent customer services skills and experience with outside sales. Previous box office experience is preferred but not necessary.
Send resume, cover letter with salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Balance and report daily ticket sales.
- Sell tickets via phone and walk-up.
- Invoice Sponsor and Season Tickets and process payments.
- Work with Box Office Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient Box Office operations for Frontier Park events to ensure a positive consumer purchasing experience and increase revenue.
- Build, foster and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders including Committee Chairs, sponsors, and volunteers.
- Manage group sales efforts with existing clients and willingness to grow the group sales program.
- Assume role of Box Office Manager in his/her absence.
- Support and encourage part time box office employees. Assist Box Office Manager with training.
- Resolve lost or misplaced ticket matters.
- Respond to and resolve consumer complaints or concerns quickly. Inform Box Office Manager when appropriate or necessary.
- Maintain Sponsor and Season Ticket recordkeeping.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to a positive consumer experience
- Accurate record keeping skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Detailed knowledge and recall of daily Frontier Park activities to best respond to consumer inquiries and facilitate increased ticket sales and positive consumer experience.
- Ability to maintain focus and prioritize demands while working autonomously.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Two years prior customer relationship management and/or box office ticket sales is preferred.
- Two years prior cash handling experience is required.
- Prior Excel spreadsheet and reports experience.
- High school diploma.