Digital Marketing Merchandiser
Cheyenne Frontier Days tm is seeking a part-time with full-time potential digital marketing merchandiser to assist in marketing our merchandise. This position will concentrate on, but is not limited to, defining solutions and ideas to help grow the merchandise division and then measure those results. This role will:
- Maintain and update the shopping website (commerce.cfdrodeo.com) which includes adding and/or deleting products from the website; creative photography/advertising of products; and developing attention-grabbing product description for the consumer. This will also involve optimizing traffic to the website with SEO and other shopping website applications.
- Manage e-mail campaigns which involves developing the content of each campaign, maintaining the subscriber list, and managing scheduled mailings that will support growth initiatives.
- Plan, develop, implement, manage, measure, and communicate to consumers through social media postings including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. This includes analyzing website and social media campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media, website, and digital development trends
- Analyzing and reporting active and post-campaign performance reports which will involve google analytics, surveys, etc.
- Receiving, fulfilling, and shipping of internet orders.
- Assist/coordinate with giveaway and contest opportunities that will ensure sales growth while promoting products.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are seeking an individual with digital marketing experience and experience in merchandising is a plus. Creativity and self-motivation are key elements of this position. The Digital Marketing Merchandiser also:
- Has prior experience in creating and understanding social media strategies.
- Is up-to-date with the latest advances in digital and social media.
- Is detail oriented, can manage multiple priorities with different timelines, has a great attitude and has the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Is comfortable in a face-paced environment.
- Is outgoing and knows how to reach out to people through digital and social media.
- Basic knowledge of websites, search engine optimization, and search engine fundamentals.
- Experience in measuring online campaigns and proficient in site analytic tools and measurement programs.
The compensation will be an hourly wage plus additional compensation opportunities.
Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Cheyenne Frontier Days™, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist the Marketing Director in the execution of the Cheyenne Frontier Days™ marketing effort. This position will focus on, but is not limited to, developing and executing our digital marketing and social media strategy. This role will:
- Assist in production and submission of advertising materials including ad copy and photography.
- Maintain and perform updates to website (www.cfdrodeo.com).
- Coordinate with outside web design firm.
- Optimize traffic to website with SEO, purchased advertising, and other programs.
- Manage e-newsletter efforts to include: subscriber list growth, content development, and open rate.
- Plan, develop, implement, manage, and measure social media channel presence and communicate to fan base via multi-media postings. Social media channels include Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Vine.
- Develop social media content strategy, guidelines and best practices for CFD; ensure consistency of voice and message.
- Identify and engageinfluencers such as bloggers, opinion leaders, rodeo fans and music fans to create/maintain a program to proactively nurture these groups.
- Foster a sense of community among CFD fans that encourages greater brand engagement and promotes their word-of-mouth sharing of the CFD message.
- Obtain input from all parts of CFD organization as content for social media, website and digital communication — cowboys, cowgirls, CFD Board and Committee, CFD royalty, Dandies, volunteers, etc.
- Create and analyze website and social media campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
- Create and present reports, findings and insights on social and website activity, trending topics of interest and ways CFD can influence conversation.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media, website and digital development trends.
We are seeking an individual with marketing, communications, digital marketing and project management experience with demonstrated accomplishments in the field. Clarity in writing and verbal communication are key elements of this position, as is experience with digital media. The Marketing Coordinator also:
- Has solid experience in creating and understanding social media strategies, tools and execution.
- Has prior experience in developing social media campaigns.
- Is able to craft and present strategic recommendations and manage and execute projects at the most granular level.
- Is up-to-date with the latest advances in digital media, social media, and mobile technology
- Has strong writing skills – can create content and articulate ideas in writing and understand how they play in different digital channels.
- Has keen attention to detail, sense of urgency, excellent communications skills, a great attitude, and the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Strives to make great work happen and is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment.
- Is outgoing and knows how to use digital and social media to reach out to people.
- Is skilled at looking at things from another person’s perspective and providing information that speaks to target audiences.
- Knowledge of analytics, tracking and social media monitoring tools
- Passion for CFD and for developing digital and social communities around CFD and western lifestyle.
- Basic knowledge of website development and platforms, search engine optimization, and search engine fundamentals.
- Experience in measuring online campaigns and proficiency in site analytic tools and measurement programs. Experience in Google Analytics and Adwords desirable.
- Experience with developing and manipulating audio and video files; knowledge of how to format and post video/audio to multiple online channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or communications preferred
- Experience in creating and executing marketing fundamentals such as segmentation, tiering and message development
- More than 3 years digital and marketing experience
To apply, send resume, cover letter with salary requirements to: email@example.com.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org